|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden case with operation manual and video inside.|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per month|
|Max. Capacity:||1000N.m||Measure range:||10-1000N.m|
|Measure angle:||0-100,000°||Dimensions of clamp sample:||¢6-¢32mm|
|External dimensions:||1500×420×1250mm||Standards:||14.GB/T9370-199, JJG269-1981, GB/T239-1999|
|Weight:||about 550kg||Power Supply:||AC 220V 50 Hz|
1000 N.m Metal Torsion Testing Machine Anti Torsion Test Single Phase 0.75 Kw
This machine is mainly used for metal and nonmetal different kinds of materials torsion testing, which can realize the control of torsion and torsion angle. Add related accessories that can also perform anti-torsion testing on parts and components. Under the mode of microcomputer control, if it is equipped with minor angle measuring equipment, accurate test data such as torsion elastic modulus (shear modulus G) and proportional stress (TP) can be acquired. It is necessary test equipment for quality inspection entities, scientific research institutes of colleges and industrial and mining enterprises.
This machine is of horizontal type steel structure, and the exterior is of high-quality steel plate high-spraying cover. Drive system adopts reliable components, and the noise of drive system working is less than 60dB.
Drive loading system adopts Japanese Panasonic servo system to control. Torque measurement adopts high-accuracy torque sensor and measurement of turn angle adopts imported high-accuracy photoelectric encoder.
Structures and principles:
A. Structure: Table model horizontal type structure
B. Working principles:
Loading system of this machine adopts servo motor or manual operation and cycloid pinwheel reduction box to drive. The measurements of torsion and turn angle adopt high-accuracy torque sensor and imported high-accuracy photoelectric encoder as well as microcomputer measuring system.
C. Performance features:
1. Independent electric measurement and control system can also computer control, collection, analysis and processing test data. Test data
and curves are dynamically displayed following the test process. The automatic processing and display of test data are finished by
microcomputer as drawing the curves of torsion-torsion angle and torsion-time, connecting printer to print out test report with test date,
serial number, materials, torsion and intensity which conforms to national standards. It has the function of automatic tracking and measuring
of torsion force value and torsion angle, loading speed indicating and peak holding and so on;
2. It adopts high-accuracy torque sensor with ±350000 resolution ratio, and the measuring scope of torsion can reach 2％～100％;
3. It has the function of overloading protection;
4. It uses cycloid pinwheel reduction box and power drive system is stable and reliable;
5. It is equipped with hand wheel for torsion fine adjustment, and the initial torsion can be adjusted to zero;
6. Freely movable table can be suitable to samples in various lengths.
7. It is equipped with mainstream brands business computer as control machine to accomplish the setting of test parameters, working state
control, data collection, analysis processing, test results displaying and printing and so on.
8. It is preassembled with RS_tester torsion test machine software packages under Windows operation system, and the test can be conducted
according to national standards or standard required by users.
9. This machine conforms to torsion testing machine standards of GB/T 9370-1999, JJG 269-1981 and GB/T 239-1999 and material testing
Features of software:
1) Automatic zero clearing: as the main control computer receives the order of test begin, the measurement system will accomplish automatic
2) Automatic save: test data and test conditions can accomplish automatic save to avoid data losing due to abrupt outage or forget saving.
3) Test procedure: test procedure as measuring, display and analyzing can be automatically accomplished by microcomputer;
4) Display mode: data and curves can be dynamically displayed following test process;
5) Result representation: the test results can free access, and data curves can be reanalyzed.
6) Curve traversal: after the test is finished, force value of test curve points and deformation data can be found out by mouse. It is convenient
and practical to access test parameters of materials.
7) Result comparison: multi-curves of sample feature can be super-positioned, reappearing and partial zoomed by means of different colors to
realize the analysis and comparison of one group of samples.
8) Batch Test: with regard to samples with same parameters, the test for one batch of samples can be finished orderly after one time setting.
9) Test setting: Pre-torsion angle and torsion times can be set, and constant torsion will accomplish automatically to eliminate residual stress.
10) Test report: test data can accomplish automatic process and display and it can print test report with test data, serial number, material,
torsion and on in line with national standards. Programming and printing can proceed to test report according to format required by users.
11) Overloading protection: as the loading exceeds 5% of the rated value, the machine will automatically stop.
12) Automatic diagnosis: the system has the function of automatic diagnosis. Overpressure, overflow and overheat inspection will periodically
proceed on measurement system and drive system. If there is abnormal situation, the machine will automatically stop and implement protection.
13) Known parameters of 5 points can be pre-set. It can regulate the speed and collect test data automatically. Then, it will return and calculate
|Measurement range of torque||10-1000N.m|
|Measurement range of torque angle||0°-100,000°|
|Relative error of torque angle||±1%|
|Speed||0.2-1000°/min, stepless speed regulating|
|Max. distance between chucks||550mm|
|Dimensions of clamp sample||¢6-¢32mm|
|Safety protection||overloading protection and overflow, overpressure and overheat protection of electronic control system|
|Power||single phase 0.75Kw|
|Power supply||AC220V 50 Hz|